Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stuff

recently..
i'm so tired~~
and exhausted~~
always sleep in class..
especially on English lesson..
cz it's so boring~~lol

today juz hav a committee training~~
all so funny lor..laugh laugh laugh~~
nt so strict..lol..
having a joyful footdrill~~
having a fun case~~
everyone in a happy mood when training~~
like it very much^^

and..these few days..
has lots of stuff to ..
first aid syllabus~~
physics stuff~~
test~~
and nw..
mom scold me..
and warned me too~~
even call me to stay at skul hostel..
so nw having a "war" wif her~~
so hatred..
i hate this feeling to argue wif ppl..

i reali reali so tired wif these kinds of stuff~~
i reali reali wanna cry~~
T.T
i think i nid someone's ears to listen to me..
but i think i cant the ppl ady..
it's wont appear in my life le~~T.T

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyoyo..
pity chikang..
ur mum always scold u a??
haiz..
me also...
but mine one is daddy...=p

W.H. 梁 said...

come on... u can make it..
although argue is quite hatred..
but its the way our mom care bout us...
hahaha.. gambateh...
tell me if faced any probs...
hahaha..

y3wchung said...

...
=.=''
see finish yuanlin blog,then com seeu de~.
all say them tired~~~~~~
haiz.
act.i also tiredT.T
got problem tell me lah~.
we r good fren leh~.^^

Chiin Yeoh said...

haha~
i can lend my ears 4 u, if u wan...
cheer up!!!

♥κoаιавεаЯ♥小bear♥ said...

eh..cannot like dat la..
cannot just tell yaozhong leh..
i also wan 2hear..
haha..
some1 who u always like 2share..
mayb just sometimes he chg la..
giv him sometime la..
dun 2sad oh..
he still he dat the ways u like=)