Friday, September 25, 2009

Today's feeling.

Quite down as usual..
but cool~
ate lots of lemons...
as the emo queen get from lemon king..
==

wish not to talk so much too..
first the hot hot weather..become bad-tempered but silence..
but luckily gotta air-cond after six periods..
thx god..lolx..

confused feeling too..
i'm not sure with what my feeling goin on~
scared of lossing something~
but i think it wont..
it might be always with me..
Sighed.

Rushed to HQ today..
as Mr Wang called me yesterday..
he said he's free today..
I'm goin to take our SJAM ID card and uniform form badges..
finally took it..
WP01-103504
I saw my ID card and i can change my lance corporal to corporal lorh..
kakaz..
waiting for it..

tmr is our final day~
annual anniversary and welfare..
i still considering wana wear my contact lens onot..
coz i worry i will cry tmr..scared of the touched scene..xDD
gambateh bah~my dear committee..
our performance will be tmr..
=)

No comments: