Sunday, November 1, 2009

One day Gone.

Wake up very early today;
difficult to open up my eyes.
Argh~
Waiting members at chong hwa bus stop about 0630;
Haiz.
Don't know how to say those guys,
【late::late::late】
Is the watch of this world stopped?
==...Sighed.
Luckily, damn blur taxi driver fetched us to SMK Taman Connaught on time.
haha..nearly in a wrong way to destination.

Written Test.
Finally organizing board prepared different kind of papers.
Different from last time;
I get Set D.
Quite easy de.
Just use 10 minutes to finish it out of 1 hour.
^^

Practical.
〖CPR,choking〗
I really have a long time didn't goin for exam.
I think 2 years.^^
Err..this part, I still okay but can't do so well indeed.
Almost every parts have some mistakes.==
〖Transportation〗
That madam soooo...f-i-e-r-c-e.
Really.
The face when she ask question and give task really.......can't see~!
Still remember that she was one of them in state competition.
neh~that one keep eating titbits and reading form 1 poems and short stories and novel Meniti Kaca.
==
Dislike her.
〖Bandaging〗
I think I failed this.
Can't answer those question.
Almost blank in my mind that time.
Argh~
Didn't study lorh.
Nevermind, coz it's won't effect my result.

Waiting every part of exam like state competition.
Memorable~
Sienz.
Listening songs to overcome those time.
...You belong with me...
vaL so hardworking, bring biology to do.=)
After exam, Sam told us that our NC many failed wor.
But I think can't trust.
Just a talk.=)

Walk for a long distance.
Reached MC again.
Eating the meals with kinda....messy..~!
And learn something and special kinda eating style from yongsheng.
haha..=)
Raining again;haiz..
Can't imagine that rain.
We're waiting there for almost 2 hours after the rain become smaller.==
Chating among four of us..yongsheng, sherlyn, meiqian.
Even some tiny things also can be feiteng's topic.
So, my job is::give her lemon::
hahas.
Sour.

Somemore happening in the LRT and bus.
but, lazy to talk.
Just quite【fishy】.

After back home is 5pm already.
Over one day again.
haha.
This boring holiday just left tomorrow.=)
Happy and quite relaxing exam.
Experienced.

3 comments:

Jia Min said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jia Min said...

then who was the one who brought the kids back to chong hwa's bus stop huh

ChikanG. said...

sherlyn lo..but we back together de..
just 3 of them only mar..==