Sunday, November 15, 2009

Regional Review.

Regional Review::SMK Cochrane.
Get up and brush up very early morning.
About 5am, as I just slept for 4 hours only.
I slept very very late yesterday night, watching drama「宫心计」~
aha~

Muddy field again.
Aikz.
My pants and shoes......D-I-R-T-Y~!
yulk~!
So smelly too.==


Finished.
About 11am.
Went to Midvalley.
Sorry u guys coz I promised to watch 2012 tomorrow with classmates.
So we just having lunch there.

Just a meal.==
【Nando's】
yummy~^^


Something happened in between the way to Midvalley.
I so scared at that moment,
but I know no one can help me that time.
All of us thinking how to make you jump out from tears.
I scared I had did something wrong;
I scared you may hate me;
I scared you know that truth eventhough I haven't tell you.
Really.
Your tears scared me.
Us indeed.
No idea how to turn my brain to consule you;
Blank.

Sorry for that.
T.T

I'm quite regret today.
As I haven't did something to you.
Eventhough we're close at that moment.
I hated myself~!

No comments: