Friday, January 22, 2010

Pity.==

Tired is surrounding with me,
I was like keep sleeping,
exhausted most energy.
But I felt that someone is taking part in my job.
That is mine!!
Can I have them myself?

Another me was,
Keep laughing in class.
Realise that...
Someone write a word wrongly for 17 years;
Someone pronounce a word wrongly for 17 years.
LOL.><

Yesterday was meaningful for wilayah team,
I think.
Get scold again.
We tried to get back the spirit of this team.
But I don't think so will success.
It may failed that I think someone doesn't listen to us.
Just like singing.
==
I don't hope that I was guessing the truth.

2 comments:

Jia Min said...

Meaningful. ==

Hopefully the boys will not disappoint all of us who put so much hopes on them. Hopefully we have been doing our best to get back their spirits. Everything has returned to become hopes and worries and now we can just try to get everything better. Let's try our best.

Cheer lar. :)

xiiao yunz said...

jiayous bah (:
^^