Monday, October 4, 2010

Had a nice day. =]

It's a day hanging out with them again.
I love my dear fren. ^^

Midvalley, is our destination.
We went redbox,
from 11am till 2pm, but get a free extend to 3pm.
wohoo~
I love it!

Went GSC for Step Up 3D.
2nd time to watch 3D movie.
Nice movie.
the main character is pretty and awesome in dancing.^^
"Is to travel better than to reach."
I like this words!!.
From the lengzai main character.
I forgot his name, though we'd memorized it after movie.
==
It's full in with popcorn, after ate share 2 boxes of it.

Rayson looks nice with the cheepui's sunglasses.
But feel like wana bit him when he act like a big star.
==
cheepui ask, who is tat sunglasses de owner orh???
LOL!!!

Eat Kim Gary as dinner.
LOL!
what a dinner, how should I said?
emm...
I should say, we are most terrible and leceh customers!!!
XDD.
lots of fun and leceh.
those waiters gona mad with us jor.
LOL!

last have to say is..
I like KTM.
Realized that it is punctual today.
It is comfortable with no crowd, but with jokes all around the train wall.
=]
quite fast to let us reach home.

No comments: