Sunday, October 25, 2009

Annual Dinner.

All chong hwa kiaz here~
Almost 30, i think..lolx

The annual dinner that i went yesterday, at Chinwoo Auditorium.














Quite happy yesterday night. 2 little guys came to my house for preparation.=) Buzy set our hairs and changes clothes with wearing tie..haha..That stuff spent us almost 1 hour. My mum said seems like girl. LOL. My dad fetched us to Chinwoo at 6.30pm.













































Everyone have a nice suit. Especially ru en. I was really shocked..aha~Those 4 girls quite late for dinner, because of the contact lens.==
Havin fun with camera for these 3 hours. Buzy capture till Dato' Dr. Low kept hurrying us to eat. I sat with those 'old people'. lolx..
Listening to Love Story by yongsheng, watching at meiqian for her waitress look(luckily, doesnt have anything to me..haha), kept asked by them about my things in blog, somemore sulim said my chinese' attainments good.aha~
Havin there a story talk. Buzy talking ya~==













Just 4 of us are senior 1 members.==









I was shocked there that my diDI took my handphone and looked something. You had been trusted and dont say out anything arh~please.
Dangerous.





















Took many pictures yesterday. Almost 150 pieces. aha~
Saw back my seniors. Oh yea~
But just take one with Gengta and another with Yonglin, SJI new secretary. =)

And our hardworking Mr Wang, yesterday gave me CLDS results.
Congraz to Huiqing, Sherlyn, Waiyew and Hanming, u all passed~!
Argh~Mr Wang said my one considered passed becoz I took before, so nothing I have. Sighed.


1 comment:

ming said...

kang kang look smart ler..
hav a crush on u tim~~
XD